We’ve been working closely with Legal firms and professionals since 2010. In that time we’ve customized our standard service to offer the legal profession a tailor-made solution to meet their Bookkeeping and Accounting needs, which includes:
- A thorough understanding of the compliance framework as laid out by each state Law Society or Institute, including Trust monies and required reporting
- Knowledge and working experience of legal-specific software and how to best integrate it with accounting software such as Xero and MYOB
- Ensuring that working practices and systems meet the pre and post-audit recommendations as laid out by auditors
- Management and practice reporting that allows principles and owners of firms to run their practices more efficiently
- Cash-flow models which assist principals and owners of firms
- Training of in-house staff in the use of legal and accounting software
- Maximizing your investment in software, people and processes
Our value to our legal clients is driven by our legal industry and software technical knowledge as well as a commitment to financial system improvement to assist in producing a financial process that underpins growth in a practice.
Don't just take it from us. Here's what a happy BBB client has to say:
"After a number of years of using another Bookkeeper and finding numerous errors in the work, we found ourselves in a position where we didn’t actually have an understanding of the true position of our business.
After being recommended to Better Business Basics by the team at LEAP, they were able to find someone quickly, and with the right experience to bring our business back on track. BBB has saved our business, and has done this efficiently, professionally and in a cost effective manner. Great work BBB!"
Elissa Robertson, Principal
Find Out More
For a chat about how we can improve your business basics call 1300 991 059 or simply click here to fill out online form. We guarantee to contact you within 24 hours.
Click here to download pdf information sheet.